広告の出稿はお金がかかるのですか？ 求人情報以外は無料となっております。フリーペーパーと並行して出稿する場合には、フリーペーパーの広告費用がかかります。 広告の掲載期間はどれくらいですか？ 広告に掲載期間ば4週間です。 クレジットカード以外の決済方法はありませんか？ クレジットカードのみとなっています。 個人売買において返品は受け付けていますか？ 当サイトは、個人売買の仲介を行っておりません。返品やクレームに関しては出品者に直接お尋ねください。 パスワードを忘れてしまいました。 ご登録のメールアドレスにパスワード再設定のリンクを送ります。 メールアドレスを忘れてしまいました。 サポートまでご連絡ください
Please read these Terms of Service fully and carefully before using LALALA offered by Weekly LALALA, LLC and Makowi Corporation, Inc. These Terms of Service set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of our Services. By using our Services, you agree on these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures.
Under 18 years old, to use the Services, you must behave according to the law. You agree that you will only post in relation to goods or services in the appropriate category or area and you agree that you will not do any of the following bad things:
- violate any laws;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or send communications that contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm LALALA, the Services or the interests or property of LALALA users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; and/or
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
Fees and Services
Using the Services is generally free. We may sometimes charge a fee for certain features or Services. If the feature you use incurs a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge before purchase. If you choose to pause an ad at any stage, any features you have applied to your ad will not be paused. We’ll notify you of changes to our fees by posting the changes on the site. We may sometimes temporarily change our fees for testing purposes, promotional events or new features, these changes take effect from the time the price change is posted to the site. Our fees are non-refundable after the feature is supplied, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If you don’t, we may limit your ability to use the Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using collection mechanisms, including third party debt collection services. U.S. taxes associated with our Services will be collected where applicable. You agree to provide accurate information necessary for LALALA to comply with our obligations under applicable law. You are solely responsible for collecting and remitting any applicable taxes resulting from the sale of your items or services listed on LALALA’s Services.
LALALA’s Services contain content from us, you, and other users. LALALA is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via the Services is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute the Services or modify content from the Services, our trademarks or copyrights without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of the Services (other than your own content). When you give us content, including pictures, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future, including third party sites and applications. You also waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringements
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). We can remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party’s rights. If you have a good faith belief that a listing on any of the Services infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, report to us by email. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing items or listings through LALALA. After we receive your report, LALALA will confirm your enrolment in our program. We can share, in accordance with applicable law.
Third Party services on LALALA
You may use the third-party payment gateway for some financial transactions on our Services. You acknowledge and agree that by utilising any third party services through our Services (such as PayPal), you are bound by the terms and conditions of that third party and we are not liable for any loss, claims or damages howsoever arising in connection with that third party’s services.
Limitation of Liability
You will indemnify and hold harmless LALALA and our affiliates and our and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”), from any claim made by any third party, together with any amounts payable to the third party whether in settlement or as may otherwise be awarded, and reasonable legal costs incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties, arising from or relating to your use of the Services, any alleged violation by you of the applicable terms, and any alleged violation by you of any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but doing so will not excuse your indemnity obligations.
If you have a dispute with one or more LALALA users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services (together, "LALALA") or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on LALALA if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you. We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users. We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes. We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs. We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes. We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on LALALA). We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email. Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from LALALA.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse: data you post on or send via LALALA, and/or send us directly or via other sites credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol. data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID). web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers). data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists). data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins). data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
3. Data we store We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law. We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees. You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data: to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf. to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process. to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of LALALA or the general public. with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users). in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets. in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. LALALA is not responsible for any information or transaction or dealings in this website.